Working with Diligence & Sincerity to Support our Customers
Trustworthy and Reliable in all aspects of our Business
Please read carefully and contact us with any Queries
To allow for changeover cleaning and general maintenance to be done please note:
- Check in: between 16.00-19.00 on arrival day
- Check out: before 10.00 on departure day
- Late arrival: please contact us and make arrangements accordingly
Code of Conduct
During your stay you agree to act sensibly and prudently at all times and to comply with local codes of conduct. You will indemnify us of all losses and/or damages arising from any act of misconduct whether intentional or unintentional on your part or any member of your party.
- NO SMOKING anywhere indoors; if you smoke outside please dispose of cigarette butts tidily
- WE ASK that you help your children to respect the property and grounds
- DO NOT let your children eat and drink in bed nor mark the furniture with sticky fingers
- PLEASE do not litter the grounds but use the bins provided
- COMMUNICATE any damages, breakages and stains immediately
- HOUSEHOLD WASTE is unfortunately not collected on site; therefore guests must dispose of waste in the bins provided on the main road and remove all waste before departure
Dimensions: 12.0m x 5.5m, depth 1.10- 1.75m. The swimming pool is open from May to September. It is situated away from the house with a variegated hedge surrounding the area. This is closed with a gate to avoid children entering unsupervised. Adults must supervise children at all times. In signing this contract you understand that use of the pool is at your own risk and that we shall not be held responsible if any injury occurs.
In order to process your booking we need to use the information you provide for registration local public authorities as required by law. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons.
Price and reservation
Our prices are correct at time of publishing and are quoted in Euros. If you wish to pay in pounds sterling please contact us. Caspin Journeys reserves the right to make price changes. Once a reservation has been confirmed by us in writing, the quoted price to the customer is guaranteed for that booking.
To make a reservation you must send us your booking form and the relevant deposit. On receipt of these we will advise you (normally within 10 days) that your reservation has been confirmed. Payments are due as follows:
- Deposit due on booking: 25%
- Balance due 75 days before the start date: 75%
- If you book < 76 days before the start date payment is due in full on booking: 100%
Methods of payment accepted
- credit card online (recommended) ; we accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro symbols
- international wire transfer; please send cleared funds (specify `OUR` to your bank) with no receiver fees
- Don’t want to let the banks cash in on your international money transfers? Try www.hifx.co.uk .
Important – Travel Insurance – Don’t leave home without it!
It is your responsibility to take out comprehensive travel insurance when you book to cover cancellation, illness and accident and liability. We also recommend you take out insurance to cover personal belongings for the duration of the holiday. You are responsible for any loss or damage to your luggage or personal property and for any other loss, damage, inconvenience, delay, illness, fatal or other injury, suffered by you as a result of making a reservation and for the full duration of your rental.
Cancellation by you
You are responsible for taking out comprehensive cancellation insurance for all members of your party. If you cancel your booking, this must be done in writing (we accept email/fax), by the person who signed the original booking form. Refunds are calculated based upon the date that we receive the cancellation notice and according to the refund policy set out below.
- Cancellation notified within the first 30 days of booking – Only a €/£50 administration charge
- Cancellation notified 76 or more days before start date – Only the deposit is forfeit
- Cancellation notified 75-31 days before tour start date – You get a 50% refund of the full rental price
- Cancellation notified 30-0 days before tour start date – Sorry, no refund
- N.B. All refunds are subject to a €/£50 administration charge
Cancellation by us
In the unlikely event that we should cancel a reservation the person who signed the original booking form will receive prompt and full refund of all money received for the reservation.
The person signing the booking form (which incorporates these booking conditions) warrants that they are fully aware of and accepts these conditions. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the LCIA, London Court of International Arbitration Rules, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be Kenilworth, United Kingdom. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of England and Wales.