We personally research and organise each and every one of our tours. We always look to find trusted local businesses to work with; we find great hotels and accommodations, restaurants and historical guides; buy locally grown produce and constantly seek to give you a high quality service and experience. We also work ethically and look to always support the local economy.
We take care of all the logistics. This not only saves you time but enables us to select the very best and authentic places to see during the trip and ensure that you live the most memorable experience ever. Don’t worry if you have food allergies, let us know and alternative menus will always be available during picnics and in restaurants.
Your wallet? Hardly needed! Except for postcards and souvenirs we’ll take care of everything”
For the full duration of the trip you will be accompanied by our luxury minibus to always give you the best support throughout the tour.
- Carefully selected boutique-style accommodations that transmit the authentic character of the places we visit;
- Luggage transfer and hotel check-in.
- A nourishing breakfast;
- Gourmet picnics prepared with love using local ingredients and recipes;
- Our favourite traditional and gourmet restaurants owned by locals who serve real and typical food of the area!
- Expert multilingual Caspin guides with extraordinary local knowledge, available 24/24;
- Our comfortable minibus, carrying all the refreshments you may need and available for lifts if you wish to take a rest;
- Pick-up and drop-off from pre-determined meeting points.
- Local guides, wine tasting, cooking classes and any other activities as listed on the various itineraries;
- Entrance fees to museum, archeological sites, gardens and other exclusive locations;
- Fees for special interest guides; e.g. city, historical and museum guides
- Gratuities for restaurant service and porters.
- Flight tickets
- Dinner or lunch on free morning(s) or free night(s)
- Spa services and other optional activities not outlined in the itinerary
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Gratuities for Caspin Journeys guides