We take care of all the logistics. This not only saves you time but enables us to select the very best and authentic places to see during your trip and ensure that you live the most memorable experience ever. Don’t worry if you have food allergies, let us know and alternative menus will always be available during picnics and in restaurants.
Your wallet? Hardly needed! We’ll take care of things so you don’t have to keep dipping into your pockets.
For the full duration of the trip you will be accompanied by our luxury minibus to always give you the best support throughout the tour.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF OUR TOURS
- Carefully selected boutique-style and family run accommodations that transmit the authentic character of the places we visit;
- Tourist Taxes
- Luggage transfer to your rooms.
- A nourishing breakfast, every morning;
- Gourmet picnics & packed lunches prepared with love using local ingredients and typical recipes; occasional trattoria-style lunches
- Selected local wines with every meal and water of course;
- Our favourite local and gourmet restaurants owned by real local people (mainly family run business) who serve delicious typical food of the area! We set the menu for you so that you can have a 360° taste of all the food of the regions.
- Service of expert multilingual Caspin guides with extraordinary local knowledge, available for the duration of your trip;
- Our comfortable, luxury minibus, carrying refreshments and available for lifts if you wish to take a rest;
- Pick-up and drop-off from pre-determined meeting points.
- Caspin Journeys is insured for Financial Failure.
- Caspin Journeys’ minibus is insured for Public Liability
- Local guides, wine tasting, cooking classes and any other special activity as listed on the itineraries;
- Entrance fees to museums, archaeological sites, gardens, cable car rides and other exclusive locations as listed on the itineraries;
- Fees for special interest guides; e.g. city, historical and museum guides;
- Walking sticks (1 each)
- Gratuities for accommodation and restaurant staff.
- Flight tickets;
- Travel pre-/post- the listed tour itinerary
- Occasional dinners or lunches in free time, as listed;
- Spa services and other optional activities not outlined in the itinerary;
- Minibar in the hotel rooms; beer and spirits
- Travel cancellation & health insurance and other emergencies;
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees;
- Single room occupancy supplements
- Gratuities for Caspin Journeys guides (your discretion).