We take care of all the logistics. This not only saves you time but enables us to select the very best and authentic places to see during your trip and ensure that you live the most memorable experience ever. Don’t worry if you have food allergies, let us know and alternative menus will always be available during picnics and in restaurants.
Your wallet? Hardly needed! Except for postcards and souvenirs, we’ll take care of everything.
For the full duration of the trip you will be accompanied by our luxury minibus to always give you the best support throughout the tour.
WHAT IS ALWAYS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF OUR TOURS
- Carefully selected boutique-style accommodations that transmit the authentic character of the places we visit;
- Hotel check-in and luggage transfer in your rooms.
- A nourishing breakfast, every morning;
- Gourmet picnics ( wine and digestivo included ) prepared with love using local ingredients and typical recipes;
- Great selection of wines with every meal;
- Our favourite local and gourmet restaurants owned by real local people (mainly family run business) who serve delicious typical food of the area! We set the menu for you so that you can have a 360° taste of all the food of the regions.
- Service of expert multilingual Caspin guides with extraordinary local knowledge, available 24/24;
- Our comfortable luxury minibus, carrying all the refreshments you may need and available for lifts if you wish to take a rest;
- Pick-up and drop-off from pre-determined meeting points.
- Local guides, wine tasting, cooking classes and any other special activity as listed on the itineraries;
- Entrance fees to museum, archeological sites, gardens and other exclusive locations as listed;
- Fees for special interest guides; e.g. city, historical and museum guides;
- Gratuities for restaurant service and porters.
- Flight tickets;
- Dinner or lunch on free morning(s) or free night(s) as listed;
- Spa services and other optional activities not outlined in the itinerary;
- Minibar in the hotel rooms;
- Travel insurance and other emergencies;
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees;
- Gratuities for Caspin Journeys guides.